We are focused on working with homeowners, helping them to sell their property, making the most money and selling in the shortest time possible. We have worked with hundreds of sellers, getting their homes ready to sell, telling them what they need instead of what they want to hear and (in some cases) dragging their file over the closing line on our backs!
We are dedicated to our sellers and making sure that they are represented to the best of our abilities! Here are some of the details of our process…if you would like to receive our full listing packet, please give us a call! 727-216-9247
The Home Selling Process: Determining Value of a Property
Let’s begin with this direct statement: I am not the one who decides how much your home is worth. The market does.
It tells us exactly where to price your property to sell and how to approach the marketing of your property. Here are the factors that will affect the value in today’s market:
Pricing your home properly from the start is the deciding factor on how long it will take to sell it.
Location is the single most important factor in determining the value of your property.
The condition of the property affects the price and the speed of the sale. As prospective buyers often make purchases based on emotion, first impressions are important. We’ll be able to help in optimizing the physical appearance of your home to maximize the buyer’s perception of value.
Prospective buyers are going to compare your property –both the condition and the price – to the other listings in and around your neighborhood. Those buyers will determine value, based on properties that are listed or have recently sold in the area.
Property values are affected by the current real estate market. Because we can’t manipulate the market, we’ll collaborate on a pricing and marketing strategy that will take advantage of the first 30 days your property is listed. It’s the window of opportunity when buyers and their agents discover your property and are most likely to visit and make offers.
The Home Selling Process: Marketing Your Property The Home Selling Process: Marketing Your Property
Designed to capture the maximum exposure for your home in the shortest period of time, we’ll implement our proven 10-Step Marketing Plan:
- Price your home strategically so you’re competitive with the current market and current price trends.
- Place “for sale” signage in front of your property.
- Optimize your home’s internet presence by posting information in the Keller Williams Listing System (KWLS) as well as local and global MLS systems, including plenty of photographs and a description of your property.
- Produce a virtual tour of your home, placing it on multiple websites to attract both local and out-of-town buyers.
- Target our marketing to active real estate agents who specialize in selling homes in your neighborhood.
- Include your home in our team tours, allowing other agents to see your home for themselves.
- Advertise your home in direct-mail campaigns, email campaigns, social media and YouTube.
- Hold open houses to promote your property to prospective buyers and market those open houses.
- Provide a full-time buyer’s specialist with direct access to buyer inquiries.
- Provide you with regular updates detailing our marketing efforts, including comments from the prospective buyers and agents who have visited your home.
The Home Selling Process: Closing and Beyond The Home Selling Process: Closing and Beyond
Coordinating Your Sale to a Successful Closing Coordinating Your Sale to a Successful Closing
- All potential buyers will be pre-qualified, so valuable time isn’t wasted.
- Each offer will be presented and discussed with you.
- We will negotiated the details of your transaction with the other agent.
- Closing will be prepared, coordinated and finalized for you. We work together with a professional
- closing coordinator who will coordinate all the details during the contract to closing period.
Beyond the Sale Beyond the Sale
- Do you need an agent to assist in your relocation?
- Need a recommendation for a moving company?
- Would a moving checklist help?
- We are happy to refer you to great providers of other real estate related services.
- We are here to make the sale of your home as smooth and stress-free as possible.